Execution of ServiceCallout Service-Callout-1 failed. Reason: ResponseCode 403 is treated as error

Dear Team,

I have simple example for service callout. I am calling another proxy using URL and proxy chaining. Example is working as expected in free cloud apigee account but when I am running same example on prem apigee I am getting "Execution of ServiceCallout Service-Callout-1 failed. Reason: ResponseCode 403 is treated as error"

I am attaching sample proxies.

Thanks

Manish

myproxy2-rev2-2017-12-21.zip

myproxy1-rev2-2017-12-21.zip

0 2 1,921
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds pretty straightforward to me: you are getting a 403 response from the ServiceCallout.

If you see a thing that work sin the Edge free/trial organization, and does not work in your on-prem installation, then I think there is probably a network or security issue you are facing in the on-premises organization. In most cases, that's the issue.

To diagnose, try to make a similar call from the command line running on the MP machine in your on-prem installation.

@manish srivastava, API Proxy name in myproxy1 service callout (LocalTargetConnection) is configured incorrectly. "MyProxy2" instead of "myproxy2".

As part of proxy chaining, you have configured all 3 tags: APIProxy, ProxyEndpoint & Path. Instead, you can use either the <APIProxy> and <ProxyEndpoint> elements, or the <Path> element.