Error while setting up APIGEE using setup-org.sh

Not applicable

While adding virtualhost to the env as part of setup-org.sh script on OnPremise APIGEE console, getting the below error:

Error while executing setup-org.sh on APIGEE OnPremise console

Map to msg_processsor successful

Add the virtual host --> curl -X POST http://10.75.21.140:8080/v1/organizations/telstraapiorg/environments/prod/virtualhosts [...] { "message" : "me.prettyprint.hector.api.exceptions.HInvalidRequestException: InvalidRequestException(why:unconfigured columnfamily organizations)", "contexts" : [ ], "cause" : { "message" : "InvalidRequestException(why:unconfigured columnfamily organizations)", "contexts" : [ ], "cause" : { "contexts" : [ ] } } } ==> 500

ERROR: Adding virtual host default and alias failed.

Installation was completed.

User,Env,Accessroles got created successfully as well.

But getting an error while adding virtual host. please help

@mukundha

0 5 484
5 REPLIES 5

looks like cassandra is not configured correctly, but surprising that 'User,Env,Accessroles got created successfully as well'

did you see any errors when you ran apigee-setup.sh?

probably try doing a <APIGEE_HOME>/bin/all-stop.sh and

<APIGEE_HOME>/bin/all-start.sh - if there are issues, you should notice during the mgmt server start up

Not applicable

I could see some errors while setting up cassandra though it has completed successfully.

Below is the error:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DatabaseDescriptor.java:443) at org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.<clinit>(DatabaseDescriptor.java:116) at org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.setup(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:124) at org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.activate(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:389) at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon.main(CassandraDaemon.java:107) Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/snappy-1.0.4.1-libsnappyjava.so: /tmp/snappy-1.0.4.1-libsnappyjava.so: failed to map segment from shared object: Operation not permitted

at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1807) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1703) at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:770) at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1003) at org.xerial.snappy.SnappyNativeLoader.load(SnappyNativeLoader.java:39) ... 17 more WARN 09:58:26,558 Cannot initialize native Snappy library. Compression on new tables will be disabled.

APIGEE version - 14.01.0.0 on RHEL 6.5 with both aio and sa options, getting the same error

ah,i remember seeing snappy jar issues in the older version..[it used to used to work for RHEL 5.* versions] looks like you are 6 version behind -- latest is 15.04, do you mind trying the newer version.. i don't even know if snappy is supported in RHEL 6+

Not applicable

I dont have the latest APIGEE version but I can get RHEL 5.

Previously it used to work in RHEL 5 and when we upgrade it to 6, we are getting these issues..

So you think in the latest version of APIGEE running on RHEL 6, we wont get this issue ?

Yes srinath, latest version is supported on rhel 6.5 & 6.6 and

You will not see the issues with the latest version, check with support on how you could get access to the latest version,