Error updating Keyvaluemap

Not applicable

Can someone help me with this error?

I cannot configure my business transaction analyticskeymap-apigee-error.png

Solved Solved
1 8 145
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ronald de la Cruz ,

I have an update for you from Apigee Analytics team (Thank you @Sanjoy Bose), Please find details regarding above bug,

• We are aware of above issue, it was reported on 28/Jan/16
  • Team resolved the issue and undergoing final testing
  • Most probably, fix will be available in next release i.e 1-2 weeks from now.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@Ronald de la Cruz , Can you please update question with steps to reproduce above error? Are you on cloud / onPrem? onCloud i am unable to reproduce error. More details will be helpful to find root cause.

@Ronald de la Cruz , Never mind, I can able to reproduce error, Configure form submission in business transactions page is triggering this error.

1898-screen-shot-2016-02-08-at-103958-am.png

Let me follow up with Analytics team. Thank you for highlighting same.

@Ronald de la Cruz ,

I have an update for you from Apigee Analytics team (Thank you @Sanjoy Bose), Please find details regarding above bug,

• We are aware of above issue, it was reported on 28/Jan/16
  • Team resolved the issue and undergoing final testing
  • Most probably, fix will be available in next release i.e 1-2 weeks from now.

Will just wait then. Thanks for the update.

When will be the fix for this? It's almost 2 weeks now.

@Ronald de la Cruz , The change is already in RC branch and should be deployed in our next release.

@Ronald de la Cruz - This fix has been deployed to the Apigee Edge public cloud. If you close your browser tab, then open a new one, authenticate to Apigee Edge and try again, you should see the corrected behavior.

I believe the updates became available 2016 Feb 23, in the evening, Pacific time.

Thanks a lot 🙂