Error in message processor log

I have an aio setup in my opdk. I have connected two rmp nodes to the aio setup. I have deployed a proxy and I try to excute the proxy. I see the message-id from the nginx logs in the aio setup. However when I try to see the message processor log of that particular message-id, I am not getting anything. I see the below exception:

Returning empty DebugMaskDataConfigurationBean.

I am not getting any details from message processor logs. I wanted to know what is this error and what should I do to rectify this?

Can someone please help me on this issue?

Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 5 495
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

well AFAIK AIO might not support 2 RMP's, but technically there's no problem with that

I didn't understand your case correctly - you able to deploy the proxy in the developer palette, right? The deployment status green? (green dot)? 

Now you are triggering the API from outside, can you confirm that Trace working for you? message-id is 'stamp' uuid generated, you can see it in trace > X-Apigee-Message-ID variable.

so you triggering your API and you can see some message-id in the logs, and some not? this is the case? 

it also might be code in the proxy that overrieds something Apigee needs, can you share more details about your proxy code? Or its empty proxy?

View solution in original post

Why you want to see something in MP log? Why you think something might be there? Are you able to get response from mocktarget.apigee.net? MP by default (I think) does not have such LOGLEVEL that will actually print anything in runtime. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

well AFAIK AIO might not support 2 RMP's, but technically there's no problem with that

I didn't understand your case correctly - you able to deploy the proxy in the developer palette, right? The deployment status green? (green dot)? 

Now you are triggering the API from outside, can you confirm that Trace working for you? message-id is 'stamp' uuid generated, you can see it in trace > X-Apigee-Message-ID variable.

so you triggering your API and you can see some message-id in the logs, and some not? this is the case? 

it also might be code in the proxy that overrieds something Apigee needs, can you share more details about your proxy code? Or its empty proxy?

Hi Denis,

I have a aio setup. I have attached two rmp nodes to aio. It s connected. I have verified with he following command:

curl -u <admin_email>:<admin_pwd> http://localhost:8080/v1/o/myorg/apis/proxy1/deployments

I can see three message processors and three routers here.One from same aio and other two from rmp nodes.

Now I try to hit the proxy proxy1. I get the message id from router nginx logs . But when I try to see in message processor, I am not getting any details. I am just getting:

Returning empty DebugMaskDataConfigurationBean.

I am not getting any details from message processor logs. I wanted to know what is this error and what should I do to rectify this?

Deployment status is green.

I dont have any complex code. Its a simple proxy. I am not seeing any details of the proxy hit in message processor.

Proxy endpoint

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<ProxyEndpoint name="default">
<Description/>
<FaultRules/>
<PreFlow name="PreFlow">
<Request/>
<Response/>
</PreFlow>
<PostFlow name="PostFlow">
<Request/>
<Response/>
</PostFlow>
<Flows/>
<HTTPProxyConnection>
<BasePath>/proxy1</BasePath>
<Properties/>
<VirtualHost>default</VirtualHost>
</HTTPProxyConnection>
<RouteRule name="default">
<TargetEndpoint>default</TargetEndpoint>
</RouteRule>
</ProxyEndpoint>

Target Endpoint

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<TargetEndpoint name="default">
<Description/>
<FaultRules/>
<PreFlow name="PreFlow">
<Request/>
<Response/>
</PreFlow>
<PostFlow name="PostFlow">
<Request/>
<Response/>
</PostFlow>
<Flows/>
<HTTPTargetConnection>
<Properties/>
<URL>https://mocktarget.apigee.net</URL>
</HTTPTargetConnection>
</TargetEndpoint>

Why you want to see something in MP log? Why you think something might be there? Are you able to get response from mocktarget.apigee.net? MP by default (I think) does not have such LOGLEVEL that will actually print anything in runtime. 

Since I am having 3 message processor, (One from AIO, two from rmp nodes), I wanted to know which Message processor is processing my request.

Print variable {system.uuid}, this will print the actual mp that served the request