Error in developer accepting rate plan

Getting an error using an API to accept a published rate plan for a developer. https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/mint/organizations/[org-id]/developers/[developer-id]/developer-rateplans , Apigee support team mentioned that a sync may help however the sync API is running into network error. Any idea on how to resolve this issue ? We have configured the rate plans and trying to do a POST request to the above URL to have the developer accept the rate plan. If I send incorrect date etc.. we get a valid error however when everything is correct we get a response that says - Error in developer accepting rate plan with a 400 bad request. @Liz Lynch or anyone appreciate any help.

0 3 218
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Ravi,

Sorry to hear you are running into issues!

One thing to check -- does the developer have the MINT_DEVELOPER_ADDRESS and MINT_DEVELOPER_LEGAL_NAME monetization attributes set? See the note in Purchasing a published rate plan using the API for more details.

You might also try using the developer email if you are using the developer ID in the path, or at least verify the developerId is correct by viewing the developer.

Finally, it might be useful to sync your data, but you indicate you are getting a network error. I would suggest reaching out to the Apigee Support representative again if you are not able to resolve the network error.

Let us know if you are still unable to resolve the issue after verifying the above!

Liz

Thank you. Yes I have set those attributes already and getting the error ( When I didn't set them initially i was getting the same error so I have set them up already). Also tried using email address in the path instead of developer ID and that doesn't help. I tried to fetch the developer from API call and that works just fine. Isn't Edge and mint automatically be synced ? We have set the monetization up recently and want to make sure if it is essential to get the sync done initially and how often ?

Hi,

Excellent that you have the attributes set and you tried using the email address. You're one step ahead!

I would think things should be in sync given you set up monetization recently.

@rajanish Would you be able to provide further insight?

Thanks,

Liz