Error 5202 - API Management Activation

Not applicable

I am getting the same error code that others, but seems like you are fixing the issue user by user.

My email is eaguilar@flotekind.com

Solved Solved
0 7 228
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Edgar Aguilar Could you please try accessing your org now? The issue is fixed.

Apologies for the inconviniecnce caused.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

1 day and still no response. I talked with Sales Team and their response was 'Is a technical issue we can't help you, please go to the Community and ask for help there'. Really?? I am taking a Virtual DevJam and I can't do anything because this issue, honestly is impacting my trust in your company guys...

@Edgar Aguilar , We regret the inconvenience. Issue was due to trial orgs provisioning changes that we are doing recently. Fixing issues with Trial Pod is an important engineering goal that team is working on as we speak.

Just to make up for the lost window in the Virtual DevJam session, Let us know if you are interested in couple of hours expert technical session to walk you through the Apigee Edge, Answer your queries one on one. I am happy to host you for Edge Technical Training & answer your queries using GoToMeeting conference call. If interested, Let me know preferred day & time with timezone for the call. Thank you.

Hi Anil, having that technical session would be great. We are looking for an API Management platform and I want to evaluate apigee in full.

Please could you or your expert send me an email to discuss our availability?.

Have a great day

Dear @Edgar Aguilar ,

I just sent an Email with details. I will be doing the technical session with you. Feel free to invite your team members. Keep us posted if you have any queries.

@Edgar Aguilar Could you please try accessing your org now? The issue is fixed.

Apologies for the inconviniecnce caused.

Yes, it is working now. Thanks Akash