Editing Smartdocs

Not applicable
I am in the smartdocs page and when I try to edit the description of one of the APIs the change is saved in drupal but once I go to the page the old content is there. If I check the overview (that is using a view) I can see the changes I made. So how is the page being rendered? And how can I update it form drupal?

Anyone have this problem?

0 4 284
4 REPLIES 4

@karla ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

I am unable to reproduce same. I can able to successfully update same.

It's probably Drupal page cache. You can clear cache as an admin Configuration -> Development -> Performance or using Admin Menu -> Home -> Flush All Caches.

You can also update settings according to your choice.

1407-screen-shot-2015-10-29-at-95923-am.png

1408-screen-shot-2015-10-29-at-100123-am.png

Not applicable

Thanks, but is still not working, I think it has to be with the upodates this week. It was working before. I am thinking maybe that page is being renderd differently.

@k.gonzalez.trevino Did anything fail during the updates?

I tested on a newly provisioned portal (provisioned after your initial post) and it worked for me too.

There are a few different descriptions which can be edited , can you elaborate more where and how it is failing ?

If you can provide some more input here we can try to help: Like access to the portal, screenshots/screencast etc. But for privacy reasons if you cannot I suggest please contact support here: http://apigee.com/about/support/request-support.

Not applicable

Thanks, I will contact support.