Display menu items for anonymous users

Not applicable

We are working on a developer portal requirement where we need to display few menu items on portal only for users who are not logged in. Currently I am able to set it up for cases where user is only logged in or for both, but not able to setup for cases where users are not logged in (only). Can someone provide directions on how to configure

0 5 101
5 REPLIES 5

@kayagurala nagesh ,

Welcome to Apigee community.

Take a look at this contributed module Menu Item Visibility per role which should solve your use case. Remember it's just menu visibility settings. If someone has access to link they can still access. You need to set actual permissions if you want to restrict.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if any.

Hi Anil,

i need main-menu tab to be displayed only before login in the header and not after login. help me in above issue

hi anil,

In available main menu listlinks , i need particular main menu item to be displayed only before login.

@Anil Sagar

i need main-menu tab to be displayed only before login in the header and not after login. In available main menu listlinks , i need particular main menu item to be displayed only before login.help me in above issue

@kayagurala nagesh, You are conflicting yourself in above comment. Please clarify whether "you want to display main menu only for logged in user" / "A particular main menu item only for logged in user" ?