Deployed but traffic cannot flow issue .

Hi Team,

I have a proxy, when deployed throwing error of traffic cannot flow, and i see red triangle as deployment status. Upon not understanding actual error i tried deploying management API call then i found some error relevant description , 

"server": [
{
"errorCode": "steps.oasvalidation.OasCompilationFailed",
"pod": {
"name": "xxxxxx",
"region": "xxxxxx"
},
"status": "error",
"type": [
"message-processor"
],
"uUID": "89bde896-ab56-4fc7-b632-e37d7f256l56"
}, 

From this i understand its oas related error, them i trouble shooted based on steps provided in https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/reference/policies/oas-validation-policy#deployment-errors and also verified all supported Open API features as well, later verified format and syntax , indent etc.. all are good but still couldn't find solution.

I request you to kindly help with general causes for this and steps to debug bcz I might not be able to share you entire code for this.

Thanks.

0 2 73
2 REPLIES 2

It seems the OAS you're using with the OAS Validation policy isn't valid or has some issue. What version is your OAS? Is it 3.0? Do you see any errors/warning viewing your OAS in a spec editor?

I am using version 3.0.2 which we use for all other OAS as well, and i verified in validators and also editor i did not find any errors or warnings, and i verified using allowed features in OAS as per documentation. 

Thanks for the reply.