Datastore Error when creating KVM

Not applicable

When I try to create a new KVM, an error occur and I cannot create any KVM now. The error says "Datastore Error" but I have no idea what this means. Could anyone give me an advise why this happened and what I should do for this?

3426-error.png

Solved Solved
0 8 276
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @kunitomo.shoji and @Surabhi.gupta,

This issue is Resolved. I have successfully tested KVM creation in your orgs. I will go back through and delete the test KVMs I had created.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

I have been getting the same error for last few days as well.

Hi - can you please identify the organization name, in which you had this problem?

Hi - can you please identify the organization name, in which you had this problem?

Hi @kunitomo.shoji and @Surabhi.gupta,

Thanks for the detail. We are looking into this issue and will let you know our findings.

Thanks.

just wanted to add that we have 2 orgs and each has 3 environment and I am getting error in all environments.

Hello @kunitomo.shoji and @Surabhi.gupta,

This issue is Resolved. I have successfully tested KVM creation in your orgs. I will go back through and delete the test KVMs I had created.

Thanks.

Thank you Alex. I confirmed I can successfully create KVMs in both orgs now. I appreciate your support.

Thanks Alex. It working for me as well. Appreciate your prompt response and help!!!