Customize portal DNS for APIGEE X

Hi All,

we are trying to customize integrated portal DNS as per below APIGEE X documentation:

https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/api-platform/publish/portal/custom-domain#cloud-lb

Steps 1-4 was fine but step 5 seems not in sync with GCP.

In 5.4 Select From internet to my VMs and click Continue.  - we do not see this option for HTTPS Load balancer. we see multiple other options:

nammasachin_0-1664509378655.png

we tried with default option, but again step 6.d  "Select Internet network endpoint group in the Backend type drop-down." we do not see this option at all. 

nammasachin_1-1664509473395.png

Please let us know if we are missing something.

Solved Solved
0 1 138
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, I'm sorry about that. GCP Networking services has added some capability, and modified the UI experience, since we wrote that Apigee documentation. And we haven't updated the documentation to conform to the new path.

we tried with default option,

To follow the instructions, you must select Global HTTP(S) Load Balancer (classic) .

Then, you can proceed with the other configurations. Everything else should be consistent with the Apigee guide.

ps; Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I filed a request to update the documentation to fix this. internal ref: cl/478016958

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Yes, I'm sorry about that. GCP Networking services has added some capability, and modified the UI experience, since we wrote that Apigee documentation. And we haven't updated the documentation to conform to the new path.

we tried with default option,

To follow the instructions, you must select Global HTTP(S) Load Balancer (classic) .

Then, you can proceed with the other configurations. Everything else should be consistent with the Apigee guide.

ps; Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I filed a request to update the documentation to fix this. internal ref: cl/478016958