Configuring Apigee Edge Drupal Module

Is there any documentation available which guides on configuring Apigee Edge Drupal module during CI/CD workflow? 

I went through this article https://www.drupal.org/docs/contributed-modules/apigee-edge/configure-the-connection-to-apigee but found a lot of manual steps for configuring apigee edge module. 

0 2 180
2 REPLIES 2

Can you elaborate what the CI/CD pipeline is doing here?

We have documented installation of Apigee Kickstart module using Ansible here

Or are you looking at drush commands to setup the Apigee Edge connection? 

Thanks @gitesh  for the answer! We are trying to configure an Apigee edge module during our image build process, get the credentials from the environment variables and looking for the files where the Apigee edge credentials are used. Containers being stateless, we don't want to configure Apigee edge module using the Drupal Admin UI.

Is the installation and configuration process same for apigee edge module and Apigee Kickstarter module? Moreover we are looking for Apigee Edge hybrid and Apigee SAAS. As I have already mentioned there is a doc that guides on configuring apigee edge module but it is using Drupal Admin UI. I am looking for the files that need to be changed as part of the configuration step.

Drush command will also serve the purpose. If you have some drush command references for the same then please share.

Thanks!