Company Developer App is not shown for Company developer in dev portal

Not applicable

We are using the cloud version. In the administrative interface a company has been created and a company developer app associated with that company has been created. A user associated with that company was also created. I the developer portal the user associated with the company does not see the Company App. What we want to accomplish is basically a large developer set to be able to create applications for their own use in development. And for production create a company application that only a subset of developers in the company can use and see How do we best accomplish this? or is it a completely wrong approach to management? The target app is a mobile application publicly available.

1 3 469
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

If you enable the "Apigee Company(apigee_company)" module in the devportal. The apps associated with the company the user is assigned should show up and be usable. As for how to manage production apps where you don't want developers to view the produciton app. Im unsure.

Br

Mikael

Hi @mikael.mellgren, I have enabled apigee company module in my dev portal. I created a company and assigned two developers to it and then I created company app. One user, who is administrator in dev portal can see the company app but other user who is assigned to "authenticated user" role, can't see it. How do I fix it?

Not applicable

Change your user to the company. All apps created in company mode is owned by the company. And all applications created in "your user" mode will be owned by you.