Cannot select my organization in API management page

Not applicable

Hi

I have an apigee enterprise account and when I log into the Apigee Baas page, I can see my organization. But when I switch to the API management page, shouldn't I be able to see the same organization in API management page too? Currently I am not seeing it. Please let me know if there is any setting to be changed to be able to see my organization on API management page.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 8 457
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @v Balan, you shouldn't have to do anything specific here as far as I am aware of. The setting is usually configured by Apigee Support when they setup your instance. Is this something that broke recently or has been that way ever since you first logged in? Please consider opening a support ticket.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @v Balan, you shouldn't have to do anything specific here as far as I am aware of. The setting is usually configured by Apigee Support when they setup your instance. Is this something that broke recently or has been that way ever since you first logged in? Please consider opening a support ticket.

@Prithpal Bhogill, This is the first time I am doing this and I don't see the organization. I'll open ticket for this.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @v Balan please refer to the comment made by @mukundha@apigee.com, you may not have activated Edge, its a one time process

Hi @V_bala

If its your first time, probably you have not activated the Edge, Pls visit this page,

https://accounts.apigee.com/accounts/dashboard#/

Activate API Management, then you should be good to go,

I don't see any option to activate Edge in the above link. I can just select API management from the above link and it takes me to the API management page. But I don't see my organization there.

ah, looks like your organization name is 'v.balan@accenture.com'? probably '@' is not supported in the org name

can you pls create a support ticket here, https://pages.apigee.com/request-support-general.html

I just created one ticket already. Do you want me to create another ticket?

Former Community Member
Not applicable

You don't need to create another ticket, you can just update the existing ticket when you connect with support.