Can we setup Eval version in APIGEE X twice with same project ID

Hi All,

we have setup eval org with my GCP project ID ,now its got expired after two month. Now I am again trying  to setup eval org  with my same GCP project ID getting IAM admin access issue.

Please confirm is it feasible in APIGEE X or not ? 

@note- Project ID is same and trying to setup eval org twice after 60 days expiration.

1 4 223
4 REPLIES 4

I've some experience with Edge & Hybrid, however, I'm guessing that with X it is not feasible to re-use the same ID.

I do not know the reasons why to re-use it. Can you elaborate more on this?
Maybe it is better to focus on the other way around?

thanks, 

regards, Yermek

You should create another project, that will work.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

You can create an evaluation with the same project id as long as 1) the eval has expired and all objects have been deleted 2) the eval type is the same (i.e., you evaluate Apigee X again and not Apigee hybrid). Perhaps pasting the IAM error will let us know what is happening. 

HI,

we activated apigee for evaluation and yesterday they expired for myprogetto-id, we would like to activate the paid service, but the platform doesn't allow us to do so because it recognizes that there is still an active trial but that's not true, we also manually canceled all resources activated by unsuccessful provisioning, also sent from cloud shell the command: "gcloud alpha apigee organizations delete organization/project-id" but we receive the response: Permission denied on resource "organizations/myproject-id" (or it may not exist) , how can we solve?

thk for your reply