Can't subscribe to 2 rate plans from the same API Product

Hi All,

Currently I've 2 rate plans configured.

1. Rate plan (Type: ratecard) - designed with monetary value.

2. Rate plan (Type: adjustable notification) - designed for 80%, 90% and 100% webhook trigger.

If I were to subscribe to 1 rate plan, I couldn't subscribe to the 2nd one. Or vice versa. The error is that I've an overlapping API Product.

Is this supposed to be a feature? Or is it a bug?

Thank you.

0 3 105
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you @hirenkumar. Does that means, I can't have anykind of webhook notification if I use the usual ratecard type?

If I use adjustable notification, then it'll only sent out notification without knowing the monetary value (eg: 1 call = EUR 0.0003).

From the docs:

the suppressWarning property is set to false. In this case, an error will be thrown in the event of a conflict. For example, if the developer attempts to purchase a rate plan that overlaps another purchased rate plan, an error is thrown. This enables an application that provides a user interface to monetization to intercept the error and display the conflicting products to the developer for confirmation (as appropriate). If suppressWarning is set to true, monetization terminates all purchased rate plans that the developer has to API packages that contain the conflicting products. It then purchases a new API package for the developer.