Can't delete API proxy

Not applicable

I have a proxy with no revisions, the Apigee recomends to delete it, but when I try to delete it enters some sort of loop and can't delete it. Any clues on this? It's just greyed out and sits there.

Solved Solved
0 5 557
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @pedro.marcelo,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

We regret issue that you see with Apigee Edge UI. Can you give it a try using Delete API Proxy here ? Please let us know what do you get in response back.

Response message using above API might give clues on what is going on with the API Proxy you have mentioned.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Dear @pedro.marcelo,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

We regret issue that you see with Apigee Edge UI. Can you give it a try using Delete API Proxy here ? Please let us know what do you get in response back.

Response message using above API might give clues on what is going on with the API Proxy you have mentioned.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Hi Anil Sagar.

I've tried that link while logged in and get the following error:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

Connection:
keep-alive
Content-Length:
Content-Type:
application/json
WWW-Authenticate:
Basic realm="/organizations/***/apis/***"

I've changed the above URL with *** for privacy reasons.

Dear @pedro.marcelo ,

Did you authenticate your API request using right org admin credentials ? If you are using above smartdocs to make API calls, Please set credentials in HTTP Basic Authentication box.

878-screen-shot-2015-07-31-at-25036-pm.png

Also, Your API Proxy name is case sensitive.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

I have not set the credentials in the HTTP box, it now worked and deleted the API. Thank you Anil for your help. 🙂

Dear @pedro.marcelo ,

Awesome, Glad issue is resolved 🙂

You can also click on accept link below the answer that will help others looking for similar solutions. Thank you 🙂

Cheers,

Anil Sagar