Can't Deploy With Success

Not applicable

Disclaimer: brand new here!

I am building a simple example and I am having issues while saving and deploying 'cause both are returning Unknown error messages, which is quite annoying.

For the saving action, I found a workaround that is saving as a new revision (future will be a problem but at least I can progress with my learning curve).

Now...deploying is beating me to death, 'cause I never know if the latest version is running and while is not deploying correctly.

Can you guys give me some clues how to debug deeper or steps that can help me finding the issues?

Merci

4164-screen-shot-2017-01-04-at-44354-pm.png

Solved Solved
0 5 261
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Those are irritating messages. Typically if there's something you can do to fix the problem the errors are more useful. The Unknown Error one is particularly useless. However the one about flow possibly being impaired gives us a hint that the problem could be due to an infrastructure issue. Typically means that there is an inconsistent state somewhere (often with the nodes that handle traffic). Is this a trial org? I have at times had success recreating the proxy, but not always. Might need to get support to take a look at the infra.

View solution in original post

Not applicable

@Srini Chebrolu no more error messages! Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Those are irritating messages. Typically if there's something you can do to fix the problem the errors are more useful. The Unknown Error one is particularly useless. However the one about flow possibly being impaired gives us a hint that the problem could be due to an infrastructure issue. Typically means that there is an inconsistent state somewhere (often with the nodes that handle traffic). Is this a trial org? I have at times had success recreating the proxy, but not always. Might need to get support to take a look at the infra.

It's a trail indeed. I'll check with the official account that we do have...

@Carlos Eberhardt , @Jaime , I have been seeing deployment related issues with recently provisioned trial orgs from last few days. Internal JIRA Ticket : MGMT-3739, Similar issue reported here, https://community.apigee.com/questions/36265/error-while-creating-sample-api-proxy.html

@arghya das FYI

@Jaime - Please try again this infra issue resolved.

Not applicable

@Srini Chebrolu no more error messages! Thanks