Can I use java callouts in a free evaluation account

Not applicable

Hi,

On the Apigee Edge Cloud Comparison Matrix (https://specs.apigee.com/files/ApigeeEdgeCloud_user_ComparisonMatrix.pdf), it is explicitly stated that Java Callouts are allowed in the free evaluation account.

However, Java Callouts are disabled (grayed out) and cannot be clicked when adding a policy.

Is the matrix not current? is there any way to try out Java callouts with an evaluation account?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 1 215
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes and No.

Java callouts are greyed out in the UI. That is unfortunate . I'll work on getting that corrected in the UI.

If you use the Admin API to import an API proxy that contains a Java callout, it will work.

Using the API can be done via command line tools like importAndDeploy, apigee-tool, or the powershell module.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Yes and No.

Java callouts are greyed out in the UI. That is unfortunate . I'll work on getting that corrected in the UI.

If you use the Admin API to import an API proxy that contains a Java callout, it will work.

Using the API can be done via command line tools like importAndDeploy, apigee-tool, or the powershell module.