Calling the Spring Boot API from Apigee

If the situation exists that will have to create manually the GET and POST method for Springboot API (which is not created using Swagger) or Backend Swagger yet to be devlopeed

Trace UI when enabled with Target invocation lists following

curl -X GET -H 'Accept: */*' -H 'accept-encoding: gzip,deflate' -H 'Authorization: ****' -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' -H 'cookie: session=MCv21OCltjgQR2YY2JM|WUfe10F0xINtnDWQt820yoj3gSU.; PHPSESSID=a4gr8n0t1r70mlqh3h74kld8s2' -H 'Postman-Token: c5e6fb-45df-80fd-4da8655c1d63' -H 'X-Forwarded-For: XX.YY.ZZ.NN' -H 'X-Forwarded-Port: 443' -H 'X-Forwarded-Proto: https' -H 'x-header-ip: XX.YY.ZZ.NN' 'undefined/APIurl1//APIurl2/APIName'

Why undefined is added to the the URL undefined/APIurl1//APIurl2/APIName . My Proxy path suffix is /APIurl1//APIurl2/APIName which is the SpringBoot API but why Apigee adds undefined before the indicated PATH Suffix ?

Solved Solved
0 5 917
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

5 REPLIES 5

Check your target endpoint <path> element or your target.url, you might be using some variable that's resolved as undefined.

Or share your proxy/trace to be able to help more

My target endpoint during "Target request Flow started"

targetEndpoint default{Organization=MyOrgNameEnvironment=dev,Application=MyProxyname__Revisionnumber}

Target url is NA

Even "Target Flow Started" also captures same information

1. Can you pls share your trace xml?

2. I noticed you have two slashes in the path, is that a typo or intentional?

/APIurl1//APIurl2/APIName

3. Can you paste your target endpoint xml here?

4. Can you paste the route rules you have configured in the proxy endpoint as well?

Yes @Nagashree B this is bug in Apigee SaaS which has to be fixed. I am able to reproduce this multiple time.

When I disable the Statistics Collector the CURL comes out with "http://targetserver/then valid url"

But when enable the Statistics Collector the CURL comes out with "undefined/thenValidUrl "

The problem is fixed only, when I disable the Statistics Collector hence this can work, which is unexpected. I belive Google will fix this ASAP