Best Approach To Building APIs Using Existing Backend Services + Full Build / Deployment Automation

Not applicable

Hi,

I am a tech lead on a product which has a front end as well as a set of back end REST APIs powering the front end. To most of the clients, we sell the front end.

However, for a few new clients I am now tasked with exposing our product capabilities through APIs. I am new to Apigee and Swagger and want to make the best use of the capabilities of the both these tools. My questions are:

1. Considering I prefer full build and deployment automation, how best I can go about this?

2. I am also obviously looking to produce proper interactive documentation as well. How best I can go about doing that?

Thanks.

0 2 217
2 REPLIES 2

HI @Sapan Desai

Welcome to the community !!!

Yes there are solutions for both the asks. But they are pretty broad and will need to understand a lot from your side before providing solutions or recommendations. Would it be possible to share your official contact info so that we can reach out to you and see how we can help ?

Thanks

Hi @Sapan Desai , if you have specific questions please let us know so that we can help you on that specific point. Else this article will help you get an idea of what can be done and get you started thinking in the right direction.

https://community.apigee.com/articles/35173/continuous-integration-for-api-proxies.html