Authentication issue when using streaming

Hi everybody! A uses streaming feature for a use case in which they pass a payload greater than 10 MB, but when they add authentication to the flow it breaks. I don't have many details so far, but I'd like to replicate the issue in some way, here goes the question... Do you know maybe a public Api where I could post a huge payload for testing? or do you know how could I generate a payload about 10 MB? (maybe some feature in Postman)

0 2 74
2 REPLIES 2

https://www.google.com/search?q=data+generator

But before testing, If I were you, I would try to get a TRACE SESSION showing the "it breaks" scenario. It could be that the authentication (VerifyAPIKey or VerifyAccessToken or whatever) is correctly throwing a fault.  In other words, The credentials are bad. the key is expired or is not authorized for the API Product. The token is expired or has the wrong scope.  Etc. That seems the more likely scenario.

You're right and I agree, we have already asked more info (including a trace session) to give them a better answer, but I was just wondering how could I replicate some streaming/authentication scenario in a testing environment.