Are there any Apigee edge APIs for managing teams and pending app approval

I am trying to find APIs at https://apidocs.apigee.com/apis for below use cases but I could not find any APIs which would serve this purpose.

- Manage the team (create/update/delete)

- Approve a pending app ( API product status pending approval)

- Add an API corresponding to an API product and publish in integrated dev portal API catalog.

Could you please let me know if there are any APIs that I am missing and can be used for above use cases.

0 2 198
2 REPLIES 2

- Manage the team (create/update/delete) : you can create new role with the team name

- Approve a pending app ( API product status pending approval) : by default it gets approved. You need to put explicitly approve status to false, and later make it approved.

- Add an API corresponding to an API product and publish in integrated dev portal API catalog.  This is not available.

Thanks for the reply but I am still not clear on few things.

To manage the team - could you please elaborate a bit on what you mean by create new role with team name ? I am looking for APIs to create a team, edit the members, delete the team completely through management API calls.

Approve a pending app -  Just to explain the use case, If a API consumer create an app with a API product and if API product has been set for manual approval, admin has to manually approve such an app by going to Apigee edge and explicitly click on approve.

I wanted to know if there is a management API in apigee which I can use to run an automation and approve the such pending apps.