Apigee supports TUS protocal?

Hi Team,

I got requirement that need to expose TUS protocol through apigee which is resumable file upload feature , will it be possible in   apigee ?  it just less than 5 MB file only . image file

Solved Solved
0 2 147
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think so.  I am not familiar with the TUS protocol, but based on my brief reading, it is based strictly on HTTP. 

Apigee can proxy HTTP.  If you use a higher-level protocol built on top of HTTP, Apigee should be able to proxy that too. 

Keep in mind that Apigee doesn't help you implement TUS.  Your upstream system would need to implement the TUS.  But Apigee could intercede, and proxy between a TUS client and TUS server. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I think so.  I am not familiar with the TUS protocol, but based on my brief reading, it is based strictly on HTTP. 

Apigee can proxy HTTP.  If you use a higher-level protocol built on top of HTTP, Apigee should be able to proxy that too. 

Keep in mind that Apigee doesn't help you implement TUS.  Your upstream system would need to implement the TUS.  But Apigee could intercede, and proxy between a TUS client and TUS server. 

Thanks @dchiesa1  for the clarification , I have implemented pass through proxy for this and works as expected.