Apigee private cloud setup

I'm trying to set up an Apigee private cloud instance in a VM, But for the same im required to provide a License key and Credentials. I've been following up with the google cloud team for the same but no response yet. 
I'm not sure if I'm following the correct docs. Is there any other way to get the license key & credentials?
I'm pretty confused with docs as I doubt, some refer to the old platform (before acquisition).

0 1 61
1 REPLY 1

I'm trying to set up an Apigee private cloud instance in a VM,

There's your first mistake. You should be on Apigee X or hybrid. My advice is to stop new deployments of Apigee Private Cloud. All new development effort at Google accrues to X and hybrid. The engineering team is not investing in building new features for OPDK, and has not been doing so, for several years. You want to use the latest software. Get on X / hybrid.

To address your question regarding credentials - you need to speak to your account team at Google. I'm sorry there's no response yet. Try the "contact us" link on the google / apigee website. They usually respond there.