Apigee logo change and resize of the new image ? Any idea ? using Apigee responsive theme

Not applicable

I need to change the Apigee logo in Developer Portal. and also need to resize and customize the new logo. Please share your ideas ? We are using Apigee responsive theme.

and also please let me know how to change the Header Menus and alignment of menu items (Home, APIs, Contact Us etc.) both vertical and horizontal.

0 3 2,553
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Venkateswarlu Pesala,

• Login as admin on Apigee Dev Portal.
  • Go to Appearance Dropdown to navigate to Apigee Responsive
Appearance -> Settings -> Apigee responsive
  • Scroll down to Logo Image Settings
  • Uncheck the option use the default logo
  • add the custom logo using upload logo image

For Color Changes

• Click on DevConnect Settings field-set
  • Get options to change the colour of various components as header/background
  • save the configurations

To customise the Apigee responsive theme you will have to create a sub theme of the Apigee responsive theme.

The Apigee responsive theme is present under

<Devportal_root>/profiles/apigee/themes/apigee_responsive<br>

Within this directory you will find a apigee_responsive_starterkit directory, which you need to copy over to

<Devportal_root>/sites/all/themes/<your_new_theme>.<br>

After copying, follow the instruction in the Readme.txt in the copied directory.

After you have done all the required changes, you will need to enable your new subtheme from Appearance Menu.

Once you have enabled your new theme you can make changes to the css file included in your subtheme to change the size of the logo image.

For Drupal Theme Customisation you will have to refer here.

Thanks Nisha for your quick response. I tried to upload the logo image. It is not reflected. I want go to html or css level changes to resize the logo. and I want see where the file is reflected in the portal code level. Any idea ?

Hi @Venkateswarlu Pesala,

To customise the Apigee responsive theme you will have to create a sub theme of the Apigee responsive theme.

The Apigee responsive theme is present under

<Devportal_root>/profiles/apigee/themes/apigee_responsive

Within this directory you will find a apigee_responsive_starterkit directory, which you need to copy over to

<Devportal_root>/sites/all/themes/<your_new_theme>.

After copying, follow the instruction in the Readme.txt in the copied directory.

After you have done all the required changes, you will need to enable your new subtheme from Appearance Menu.

Once you have enabled your new theme you can make changes to the css file included in your subtheme to change the size of the logo image.