Apigee edge portal - custom domain login issue

Hi! I have recently started configuring portal in apigee edge (Publish > Portals) and today I added custom domain (using keystore).  Its all setup and the home page does get loaded when I click on Live Portal link from within apigee edge (page is loaded through my custom domain).

But the problem is with the login.  I am using Built-in identity provider.  Though my credentials are valid, it throws an error message after I click on sign in button saying "Invalid redirect, did not match one of the registered values."  And in the network tab I see that the authorize endpoint throws a Bad Request error.  So the redirect uri should be updated for the built in identity provider to reflect my custom domain name? If so, how do I do that? If not, should I do anything else other than configuring the custom domain with the keystore?

Any help is highly appreciated.  Thank you so much for your time.

0 2 240
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed information of your issue. 

At first glance this could simply be due to the custom domain being set before the identity provider was set and therefore the information is not synced. This is typical with using a SAML provider, not the built-in provider, however.

I would first recommend simply resetting the custom domain setting

If the issue still persists,  the next items to check would be:

- the entire portal configuration (did you follow a setup document like the one linked above? are you using Edge Cloud? Hybrid? On-prem?)

- capture and inspect the HAR file of the network activity for logging in

Since these items might contain sensitive information, I would encourage you to submit a support case if the issue remains.

Hi @pindzolap, thank you for your quick reply.  I will check it out.