Apigee X eval org to Apigee X paid org migration

Hey folks! I wanted to know if there is a method to migrate from an eval org to a paid org. I've just found how to export manually (through UI or apigee api) some of the api proxy config, but Is there any other tool to migrate in a more automate or massive fashion?

Solved Solved
0 3 368
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @abdielm - There are a number of tools which can help you automate aspects of this process. I'd recommend you look at  Apigee Sackmesser, which enables you to export proxies and configuration to a local file system. The resources can then be used for analysis and/or to be re-deployed via the deploy command - link to example.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @abdielm - There are a number of tools which can help you automate aspects of this process. I'd recommend you look at  Apigee Sackmesser, which enables you to export proxies and configuration to a local file system. The resources can then be used for analysis and/or to be re-deployed via the deploy command - link to example.

Thanks @markjkelly for your response. We're exploring the Sackmesser tool and it seems to fit for what we need. 🙂

To elaborate on Mark's answer, there is no way to "convert an org" from eval to paid, by flipping a switch. The only approach is to export the configuration from the eval organization, into the paid organization, and Mark cited some resources that can help you do that.