Apigee X Eval Organisation - Missing URL Heading On deployed API Proxies (Reverse Proxy)

Hi there,

I am not sure if it is the right group to ask a technical question that came up as I was developing some knowledge base with free trial account.
Anyway if it is the correct forum to ask such question which is about the absence of a basic feature that I discovered in apigee X which was present in apigee edge. Here goes:

On Apigee X, using the eval environment, when I develop an API proxy with reverse proxy and deploy it on my eval environment, in the Deployments heading, adjacent to the Status heading, there is no URL heading to post the request to.

With Apigee Edge you got a URL heading when the reverse proxy was deployed, which would give the URL to post the request URLApigeeEdge.jpgto.

I have attached an image to show what I meant.

Does anyone know where to find the URL for Apigee X eval ?

Cheers,

Kaushik
0 1 199
1 REPLY 1

Eval environments don't have external access enabled, so there's no URL to expose. It's pretty cumbersome for learning if the tool works/integrates with other stuff nicely 😞

You'll have to deploy some machine to the network to get access to it. Check out https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/api-platform/get-started/accessing-internal-proxies

Good luck.