Apigee Pricing

I just start using Apigee, and as I understood it will be free triel for 60 days. 
but currently I can see the cost on the project bills as ~130$ 

How can I validate is it a real cost, and how can I reject it and stop using the project

Solved Solved
2 3 730
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you see charges against Apigee then perhaps you accidentally set up a pay-as-you-go org instead of an eval org (see org types here). You can check what type of org you have using the management API here. Run the API and check the subscriptionType to see if it's paid or a trial or paid account. If it's a paid account, delete it with the delete API here, wait the retention period (minimum is 24 hours), and recreate your org as an eval org.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

With an Apigee X evaluation org you still pay for networking egress charges and if you choose to enable an external network then you will pay for the Load Balancer and its related components as well. $130 is a higher monthly cost than usual, though, so double check to make sure that no other services are enabled in your GCP project and try viewing your billing report for a deeper breakdown on the cost.

thanks @ravenhedden 

I can see it from Apigee service 147$ & 1.7$ compute engine.

How can I stop Apigee, or how can I see why this much of cost? 

If you see charges against Apigee then perhaps you accidentally set up a pay-as-you-go org instead of an eval org (see org types here). You can check what type of org you have using the management API here. Run the API and check the subscriptionType to see if it's paid or a trial or paid account. If it's a paid account, delete it with the delete API here, wait the retention period (minimum is 24 hours), and recreate your org as an eval org.