Apigee Hybrid Cert Manager image

Hi,

Observed that older version of Apigee Hybrid (1.2) lists   Cert Manager images as listed below from Docker Hub

Lists Cert Manager images as:

docker pull google/apigee-cert-manager-controller:v0.12.0"
docker pull google/apigee-cert-manager-webhook:v0.12.0"
docker pull google/apigee-cert-manager-cainjector:v0.12.0"

Apigee Hybrid image 1.8 link from Container registry does not lists Cert Manager images seperately.

When we change the link above to 1.8 in apigee doc, it does not retrieve corresponding "cert Manager image" for Apigee Hybrid 1.8 in Container registry .

Let us know, link to get the cert Manager image for Apigee hybrid 1.8 Or its already embedded to which image ? or corresponding link for same in Docker Hub for Cert Manager for listed Apigee Hybrid version.

@dino  @Former Community Member  

0 3 270
3 REPLIES 3

It's not embedded to any other image. I think you have to find the image url from install step here: https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/hybrid/v1.8/install-cert-manager, maybe download the cert manager yaml and look for image.

This looks like missing documentation. I'll followup with the team.

At some point (probably Apigee Hybrid 1.5.0 and onwards) we stopped hosting the cert manager binaries in the Apigee Hybrid or Google repository in dockerhub and GCR and instead started relying on the github repository for cert manager. 

For Hybrid 1.8.0, the instructions for installing cert-manager components are here: 

As you can see we refer to the public repository in github instead of hosting it in a google container registry. I hope that helps. 

@arghyadas  Thanks for details .Request you to put notes for cert manager as well into Apigee Hybrid image 1.8 link hence reader gets apigee hybrid image in single view