Apigee Classic UI Support

Hi,

As per Apigee Doc for Classic UI indicates that

"As of October 1, 2019, the Apigee Classic Edge UI is retired and no longer accessible. All interaction with Apigee Edge is done using the new Edge UI."

Per Release notes for 4.19.06

"Note that Apigee Edge for Private Cloud version 4.19.06 is the last release in which Classic UI will be supported. In all future releases, only the New Edge experience will be supported"

Does this means if I migrate from older version of Apigee to 4.19.06 in a week time, then still I can go with Apigee Classic Edge UI ? because Release notes indicates the support for same..

1.If that true ? can I have the Classic EdgeUI with (Open LDAP and Management Server ) and New Edge UI in separate node ?

2. Per docs Classic Edge UI indicated as not having support to LDAP Authentication. Does it mean both Internal LDAP or External LDAP or both.

0 2 487
2 REPLIES 2

Does this means if I migrate from older version of Apigee to 4.19.06 in a week time, then still I can go with Apigee Classic Edge UI ? because Release notes indicates the support for same..

Yes.

1.If that true ? can I have the Classic EdgeUI with (Open LDAP and Management Server ) and New Edge UI in separate node ?

yes, they're both supported.

2. Per docs Classic Edge UI indicated as not having support to LDAP Authentication. Does it mean both Internal LDAP or External LDAP or both.

Both.

@Dino-at-Google

Thanks for indicating that "Classic Edge UI" available post 2019, with 4.19.06.X versions as well & understand the non - availability is only from Apigee 4.50.00