ApiGee Proxy returning 405: MethodNotAllowed ONLY in PROD deployment

I have a simple ApiGee Proxy Endpoint setup that intakes a POST request with a XML body and then dumps that data into an S3 bucket. Everything works as expected within TEST environment and gives an appropriate 200 response message. I can watch all TRACE calls as expected as well. 

However -- when deploying that proxy to PROD (Simple select to deploy to PROD within the ApiGee UI console) the proxy is unreachable with a `405 Method Not Allowed` response. Everything the same -- except the deployment to the PROD environment. Yet can't hit due to `METHOD NOT ALLOWED`.

The trace logs don't show anything as the proxy is NOT being touched as this is being blocked further up the chain somewhere -- guess is at the gateway I just have no clue how to change that setting from only the ApiGee platform console.

The proxy is a hosted environment proxy. What am I missing within deployment that is not allowing me to hit my API?

NOTE: This is not a 405 Without Allow Header response

0 1 294
1 REPLY 1

@dshaver wrote:

The trace logs don't show anything as the proxy is NOT being touched as this is being blocked further up the chain somewhere -- guess is at the gateway I just have no clue how to change that setting from only the ApiGee platform console

I think you’re saying that the Apigee proxy isn’t the thing that receives the request and sends back the 405 response. For what you wrote, I understand that something IN FRONT OF Apigee is returning that.  In that case, There’s nothing you can do in Apigee to modify that behavior. You’ll have to diagnose the source of the 405.

good luck!