Add Content module is blank

Not applicable

Hello,

I want to thank Apigee for the great service to date.

I am experiencing a peculiar issue where when I click on "Content" at the top admin bar, it will take me to a page that lists all created content (basic pages, articles, etc), but then when I click on the "+ Add content" button, the next page is completely blank. I cannot add any content!

Thanks.

Solved Solved
1 2 133
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Disregard, I found that disabling the add content link in "navigation menu" also disables it entirely.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Disregard, I found that disabling the add content link in "navigation menu" also disables it entirely.

Dear @Jared Newgent ,

Thank you for pointing this out. We can able to reproduce same. It's weird that Add Content page becomes blank when some one disables link in "Navigation Menu" which should be independent.

I did some analysis to find out it's an issue with Apigee Developer Portal distribution or Drupal core itself. Please find my findings below.

"node/add" (Add Content) page is rendered from Drupal Core node module and it's an issue with Drupal Core. I found an issue related to this in Drupal Core Issue Queue. Already some patches are available and hopefully it will be fixed in next release of Drupal

Cheers,

Anil Sagar