Accessing Management API in APIGEE X Eval Version

Hello Members,

We are evaluating apigee x as eval/trial edition. We are trying to access the management/EDGE APIs using acurl command but it is asking of MFA code. How to get the MFA code ? Do I need to configure any settings in APIGEE ?

Kind Regards

Arijit

0 3 313
3 REPLIES 3

You mention "apigee x as eval/trial edition" then say "management/EDGE APIs" - which platform are you targeting, Apigee X, or Apigee Edge? Also, which API are you trying to call?

Pls share the cURL commands you are testing, including the errors/prompts you receive for the MFA code.

Hello apickelsimer, 

Apologies I looked into the wrong documentation. So I am trying to apigee x, but refered rest api documentation for apigee edge. I didnt realise that they are different. Finally managed to invoke the apigee x management api (https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/reference/apis/apigee/rest)  using gcloud cli . Your first line saved me a lot. Many thanks.

Kind Regards

Arijit

Glad that you managed to invoke management API using gcloud cli. I am trying to do samething, Do you mind share the steps how did you access management API with gcloud cli please?