Access App or Developer Attribute after Generate Access Token using OAuth

Hi Team, 

I know we can get the App or Developer attribute using Flow Variable after the VerifyAccessToken operation, but is it possible to get those details after GenerateAccessToken operation? If not, is there any workaround to get those detail? Let's say, I have a get access token API and  I want to add some process that needs the App custom attribute after a user successfully authenticates and generates the access token.

Thanks! 

Solved Solved
0 1 84
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Both the the OAuthV2/VerifyAccessToken policy and the GetOAuthV2Info policy will set flow variables. 

In the simple case, I can imagine you building the "get access token info" API, by just attaching VerifyAccessToken into the proxy, then examining the flow variables that get set. Make that API proxy a "loopback" (no target) proxy, which sends back a result directly from the Apigee layer. Would that solve it?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Both the the OAuthV2/VerifyAccessToken policy and the GetOAuthV2Info policy will set flow variables. 

In the simple case, I can imagine you building the "get access token info" API, by just attaching VerifyAccessToken into the proxy, then examining the flow variables that get set. Make that API proxy a "loopback" (no target) proxy, which sends back a result directly from the Apigee layer. Would that solve it?