APIProxy revision xxx of {proxy} does not exist in environment main of organization {yyy}

Not applicable

I have API Proxy: testproxy and revision number 60 has been deployed. Its working fine.

I updated the proxy and deployed revision number 61. Deployment is successful.

But now, when I hit that proxy, I get following error and there is no trace as well:

{
  "fault": {
    "faultstring": "APIProxy revision 60 of testproxy does not exist in environment main of organization myorg",
    "detail": {
      "errorcode": "messaging.runtime.ApplicationNotFound"
    }
  }
}

Thinking that this might be due to change in revision 61, I went back to revision 60 and saved that as new revision. Now I have revision 62. I successfully deployed that. But still getting same above error.

But If I deploy revision 60, there is no error and works as expected, where as revision 62 causes error and both revision 60 and 62 are same.

Thanks,

1 3 5,132
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Noticed that even old revision < 60 are not working.

Not applicable

Below description will be useful to find the issue.

Update API Proxy Revision

Uploads a ZIP-formatted API proxy configuration bundle from a local machine to an existing revision of an API proxy.

1. If the API proxy revision is deployed, the API undeploys the revision, updates it, and then redeploys it.
  2. If the API proxy revision is undeployed, the API updates the revision but does not deploy it. Caution: Be aware that the API proxy is immediately updated in all environments where it is deployed.

@Kannan , Be contextual while answering questions. Original Question Poster is not talking about proxy revisions in general. He has a specific issue with proxy deployment. It might be due to infra issue.