APIGEE analytics, flow resource is always shown as (not set) for apis having conditional flows with resource path and verb

Hi,

I am trying to create custom report where flow resource is one of my dimension. Even for a proxy which is having a conditional flow, I am always seeing as (not set) in the report generated. I believe having a conditional flow with resource path and verb defines the resource in the proxy.

Looking forward for your help to understand more. What to be done to set resource name in flow-resource variable

Angshuman

0 6 294
6 REPLIES 6

What is the actual query? Can you add another dimension like client_id and try please?

My query is - I want my specific resource name to show up in the report for the api when a call is made to the api, which is not happening now, even though flow resource is one of my dimension. Instead of showing the resource name for which the api call was made, it shows up as (not set).

My understanding is - each conditional flow in the proxy is considered as a resource here. Am I correct? Or is there any other configuration required ?

i understood your question. Can you try my suggestion in custom reports and let me know?

@spadmanabhan

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I tried using dimensions like ClientID, it works fine, as it show up the consumer key for the invoking app.

How do I go about now? How can i make it work for flow resource?

Regards,

Angshuman

can you try two dimensions: client_id and flow_resource?

Seems like Analytics do not collect flow resource data as of now. Below describes it.

https://community.apigee.com/questions/24769/how-to-use-resource-flow-dimension-in-analytics.html

I somehow could not find this thread before, so had to post this redundant query in community forum.

Thanks.