API Monitoring shows "No Data Available for this Environment"

I can see data in API Metrics (API Proxy Performance, Error Code Analysis, Latency Analysis, etc). I can also see data in my custom report. However, I do not see anything in API Monitoring. When I choose Overview, it says "No Data Available for this Environment". Could you help me find out what is wrong?

Although I have proxies which are actively used, I did not create Portal or API products (because there's no need for us). Is the issue related to that?  

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 4.06.48 PM.png

Solved Solved
0 1 189
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Neither a portal nor products should be required for these to populate, only traffic (which you have).

Data for Custom reports and API monitoring don't follow the exact same path, so it sounds like something is going wrong on the API monitoring side for you. I'd suggest raising a support case if the issue persists.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Neither a portal nor products should be required for these to populate, only traffic (which you have).

Data for Custom reports and API monitoring don't follow the exact same path, so it sounds like something is going wrong on the API monitoring side for you. I'd suggest raising a support case if the issue persists.