API Manifest page error

Not applicable

We have a manifest page that has reached 99 lines of code for our product per line.

As soon as we reached line 99 the page receives a 200 from Postman and suggests that line 95 has issues.

Any ideas? If I cut back to 96 - 98 lines we are good - what's up?

0 5 224
5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Can you provide further information/context? Unclear what you are specifically referring to in this question.

We build these partner.xml pages (manifest) of products (content) that then get passed to Apigee which transforms the .xml to json. This does the job until I add more than 96 lines in the xml document.

When talking all this over with technical advisers at Google and Apigee, the conclusion: the only way to be able to support assigning a large number of procedures to a single API key is to introduce pagination / cursors into our responses.

I can't find any documentation that says anything about such a notion, can you help?

Thanks, -John

This is the error, now happening earlier...

{
  "fault": {
    "faultstring": "XMLToJSON[xmltojson]: Execution failed. reason: Premature end of document while parsing at line 87(possibly  around char 6)",
    "detail": {
      "errorcode": "steps.xml2json.ExecutionFailed"
    }
  }
}

Can you share an example of the data on line 87?. The problem doesn't look to be related to the number of lines but the data itself.

As @Maudrit suggests, a sample bundle and payload that demonstrates the problem would be most helpful.

Pagination is generally pretty straightforward to implement, but given what I understand of your problem may not be helpful. A sample would point me in the right direction.