API Management not activitated

Not applicable

Hi - I have a free Apigee account and I clicked to "Activate" the API Management from the dashboard - and the message said - please wait a few minutes while we activate the API Management for my chosen organization - which is called "PetStore". But I never received an email notificatio and the API Management status still says "Activate",.

0 14 179
14 REPLIES 14

@Warwick Bailey ,

Welcome to Apigee Community.

Generally, it takes few minutes for your org to get activated. Can you please logout & login to verify ?

Not applicable

activate.png>> Generally, it takes few minutes for your org to get activated. Can you please logout & login to verify ?

OK - but now has been over 1 hour and dashboard screen still is showing "Activate". (see attachement).

Steps?

@Warwick Bailey

What does it say when you click on Activate , Can you please post screenshot of same ?

Not applicable

Thank you Anil - I get a dialog that prompts me to Activate an organization.

Attached.dialog.png

@Warwick Bailey

What happens when you click on Activate button in that dialog ?

@Warwick Bailey , Till we investigate the issue, can you give it a try with some other org name in activate dialog ?

Not applicable

Thank you Anil - then I get the same yellow label saying to wait a few minutes. See attachment.a-few-minutes.png

Not applicable

I tried with the (one) other item in the Organization dropdown menu - and I had the same result - a yellow label saying activation in progress - them the dashboard reverting to API Management saying "Activate"

adas

@Warwick Bailey We have identified a problem with the trial org provisioning and are actively working on fixing it. Once I have more details I would let you know. We have created an internal P1, and trying to resolve this ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will keep you posted.

Thank you Arghya - please email me when the "PetStore" organization is activated and ready for me to use - thank you for your work.

@Warwick Bailey

I am sure you noticed the banner at the top of the community page, talking about this issue. Out status page is also updated. Once the problem is notified you would see them reflecting the status correctly. Follow: http://status.apigee.com/ for updates.

adas

@Warwick Bailey The problem has been rectified, however all pending provisioning requests might have been cleaned up to clear the queue. What this means, is that you might be able to login and then see a message saying "you do not belong to any organization". In this case, you can register with a new account (using a different email address), and things should work for you. I understand that its inconvenient to have these orphan accounts, I will work with our team here to see if we can do something to release these orphan accounts. Please let me know, if you are able to signup for a new account and able to get started.

Not applicable

Unable to activate API Management, username : manjunathtcs89

Not applicable

Unable to activate API Management, username : manjunathtcs89