400 when updating authorizedNetwork

I'm not able to change the authorizedNetwork on my organization. The API here should allow changing authorizedNetwork, but I get a 400 error that looks like the following:

{
  "error": {
    "code": 400,
    "message": "Organization name \"organizations/hume-data\" and ID \"\" don't match",
    "status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT",
    "details": [
      {
        "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.RequestInfo",
        "requestId": "8809081545743940453"
      }
    ]
  }
}

I don't really know what is meant by ID here, as the API doesn't mention how to specify it or what it would refer to if I could specify it.

Solved Solved
1 4 491
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you already deleted the runtime instances before updating the property? 

Can you also try including the name  as an attribute (the value would be the organization name again) in your request along with authorizedNetwork ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Have you already deleted the runtime instances before updating the property? 

Can you also try including the name  as an attribute (the value would be the organization name again) in your request along with authorizedNetwork ?

I tried adding the name first, with no luck. Then I deleted all runtime instances, and tried again without the name, which also didn't work. Adding the name after deleting all runtime instances did allow the request to go through.

Thanks!

Thanks for following up on this. Will make sure this is noted in the documentation or made optional

also ran into this issue, including the name under the key "name" worked