4.17.09 apigee-validate error

mrios

I'm installing a 4.17.09 version and when I do the test install steps with apigee-validate it's throwing the following error:

"Creating Environment", "Checking for required variables", "Checking required variable ADMIN_EMAIL...OK", "Checking required variable ENV_NAME...OK", "Checking required variable MSIP...OK", "Checking required variable ORG_NAME...OK", "Checking required variable VHOST_ALIAS...OK", "Checking required variable VHOST_NAME...OK", "Checking required variable VHOST_PORT...OK", "", "Checking for optional variables", "Found optional variable ALL_MPS...OK", "Found optional variable APIGEE_ADMINPW...OK", "Found optional variable APIGEE_PORT_HTTP_MS...OK", "Found optional variable AXGROUP...OK", "Found optional variable CONSUMER_GROUP...OK", "Found optional variable VHOST_SSL...OK", "Check for message processors", "INFO: Environment test already exists", "", "Associate the env with Message Processor(s)", "", "[ \"734356bc-2147-4437-8dc6-4440bbe88257\" ]", "", "Map to msg_processsor successful", "", "", "!!!! Error !!!!", "HTTP STATUS CODE: 404", "{", "  "code" : "organizations.OrganizationDoesNotExist",", "  "message" : "Organization : VALIDATE does not exist",", "  "contexts" : [ ]", "}", "", "ERROR: Adding virtual host default and alias VALIDATE.apigee.com failed."

That's the relevant part.

I tested apigee-validate in a 4.17.05 and it's working fine.

Should the validation be done differently or is there an issue with that specific version?

1 1 182
1 REPLY 1

The script creates an org called "VALIDATE". For some reason the script was unable to create the org. Does the error happen if you run the script again?