Dialogflow ES 429 Error

Hello community,

I am building a chatbot for a company. I used Dialogflow Messenger integration to integrate the chatbot on the website. I also render custom payloads, cards using JavaScript for matched intents.

When I test it, I am getting the error "Request failed 429: RpcException". I tried with different systems but getting same exception. How do I handle this error?

Please support!copy.png

2 12 304
12 REPLIES 12

as specified here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59193140/dialogflow-error-standard-edition-limitation

This could be about how fast you are making the requests. If all of them happen in a very short amount of time you may be getting a higher rate of request at some point, even though you haven't exceed the quota in requests. You may avoid this by distributing the requests in blocks of fewer requests and ensuring that there is more than a minute, you can try with a few more seconds (beware that most of the sleep functions work in ms) between the blocks of requests that sum up to 170 or 180.

As far as the documentation states there are not additional limitations rather that the ones listed.

To double-check the quotas consumption and see if you are reaching another limit, you can go to the GCP console under the menu: AIM & Admin -> Quotas

Select "All quotas" related to the Dialogflow service and verify. For more detail there is documentation for "Viewing your quota".

But sometimes when I open the chatbot window, the error appears even without asking anything from the chatbot.

are you the only one opening that window? because probably there are users using it

Currently it is in testing mode and not available for public use

I would suggest to use HTTPS REST interface instead of RPC and see how that goes

are you able to solve this issue?

Yes

how did you solve it?

Kindly share how did you solve it. Thank you.

I only disabled the beta features and API. And the error was resolved

Screenshot 2024-05-07 190318.png

I only disabled the beta features and API. And the error was resolved.Screenshot 2024-05-07 190318.png

Cool, thanks for your solution! All the best