Apigee Accelerator Methodology was built based on experiences from thousands of API implementations. It starts with understanding the challenges facing organizations to quickly adapt and evolve digital business models in weeks versus traditional technology implementations which ranged in duration from months or years. It describes the phases and reasoning behind our methodology, so there is context to why we recommend building your solution in a certain sequence of activities. Finally, it discusses quality reviews to ensure the solution meets the demands of your organization and the accuracy of data and performance needs of your customers.
- Key benefits of the Accelerator Methodology
- Empowers teams to quickly adapt to new and changing business needs
- Creates sustainability to your API Program for years to come
- Allows efficient use of key people within your organization
- Shows how speed in deploying functionality is complemented by quality reviews for building rock solid solutions
Apigee consultants have helped many of our customers — from small, private companies to large enterprise operations — through successful digital transformations. The process starts with an assessment of your business’ API initiatives, continues with an education of what is possible, and delivers a plan for deployment. Based on our extensive experience in rapid digital implementations, the Apigee Blueprint provides a roadmap for deployment and includes best practices for requirements management, development oversight and release management. With methodology tailored for API projects, learn how to:
- Deploy Apigee successfully
- Integrate Apigee deployment methodology with in-house processes
- Incorporate best practices in all areas of your implementation
- Customize the blueprint template for your environment
Introduction to Support
What if I need help? How do I reach Apigee Support? What SLA can I expect? This video introduces Apigee Customer Support and provides you with information on how to get the most out of your Customer Support portal.
- Apigee Edge Cloud Operational Notifications
- Apigee Support Services, Enterprise
- Apigee Support Ticket and Escalation Process
Getting Ready to Go Live
Congratulations! Your API program is ready to go live! In this video, hear from an experienced Apigee Project Manager about how to “go live” successfully.
- Key topics include:
- Guidelines on how to prepare for your Apigee “go live” event
- A go live checklist template for you to customize for your environment