SNI for Apigee Free

Apigee Edge has support for SNI for both cloud and private cloud. Pls refer here to the release notes, http://apigee.com/docs/release-notes/content/15041...
But this feature can be enabled only to Edge SMB and Edge customers, NOT for Edge Free.
  • Cloud Customers, To enable SNI, pls reach out to Apigee Support.
  • Private Cloud Customers - refer to your install guide for procedures to enable SNI
For any other questions on SNI support, reach to Apigee support or community
Comments
gnanasekaran
Staff
sgilson
I have updated the Release Notes and the doc to indicate that SNI is not available to Edge Free customers. Stephen
anilsr
Staff
@Mukundha Madhavan , Just FYI, You can also post a question and self answer it. Articles are better suited for multiple solutions / blog like articles. Posting a question & self answering same will give better search visibility in organic results. My opinion , better to avoid articles with lines less than 5-10. Feel free to provide your comments on same 🙂
birute
Staff
Nice! Thank you @sgilson
gnanasekaran
Staff
ya, makes sense Anil, at the same time i don't want to wrap this into a q&a model.. maybe we should have something like tips, fyi content for simple things like this in the community @Birute Awasthi
birute
Staff
I wouldn't worry much about format - whatever feels right. As long as we get knowledge out of our heads 🙂
Version history
Last update:
‎09-03-2015 07:19 AM
Updated by: