Revision is deployed and traffic can flow, but flow may be impaired or Deployment Error?

9 18 3,774

THIS IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE. IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED

Do you see the following error?

932-deploy-error.png

One of the possible causes is described below.

1. Start trace session

2. Switch to Develop tab.

3. Edit proxy and save.

4. You might see the error pop-up.

The save operation not only saves the proxy but also deploys it to the environment -where the previous version is running. A race-condition causes save/deploy failure.

The workaround to avoid the problem is to stop the trace session before proxy edit.

Once the problem has occurred, an undeploy followed by redeploy fixes the issue.

We are working on fixing this issue.

Soon the error will go way and this article will disappear too 🙂

Comments
Not applicable

Hello @sriki77, I am not editing new thing to my code and I just log in and just trace the call and then stop tracing and then hid develop and I am getting error. After that error, I can't undeploy and redeploy. So, Please help me to fix this.

enrique_melgare

well the error still there, i'm unable to fix my api 😞

sarthak

Well , I am getting the error without starting Trace at all. And the error message is little different now : ""The revision is deployed and traffic can flow, but flow may be impaired. Call timed out; and Call timed out; either server is down or server is not reachable"

Any suggestions ?

anilsr
Staff

I also see same error when i deploy API Bundle using Management API. API Proxy works but error shows up.

adas
Not applicable

This has been resolved. No longer an issue.

anilsr
Staff

Still see same issue. Please find screen recording here.

Not applicable

I am getting this error,

The revision is deployed and traffic can flow, but flow may be impaired. Call timed out.

I am unable to deploy.

Is this issue resolved?If not,could you please provide some temporary fix so that I can continue the deployment.

sarthak

@sriki77 I am still seeing this issue. This is NOT RESOLVED. I have multiple customers also who have complained about this in the last couple of days. Please look into this.

anilsr
Staff

I have seen this issue recently... Multiple users in community too reported same..

remeeshnair
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Are you using on-premise or public cloud version of apigee?

sarthak

Public cloud.

Not applicable

I have issues with this in private cloud all the time. I would love to expand the current conversation i am having about it with you guys.

anilsr
Staff

@Birute Awasthi , For various reasons, We see this issue from last 6 - 8 months. Mostly with free users, If i am not wrong now paid users too mentioning same issue. We really need to get some attention from engineering once again.

akashtp
Staff

@Benjamin Goldman Do you still see this issue? This issue has been addressed on Edge versions 4.15.04.11 and 4.15.07.03.

akashtp
Staff

Do you still see this issue? This issue has been addressed on Edge versions 4.15.04.11 and 4.15.07.03.

Not applicable

This issue occurs to me as well and usually happend when my RMP services are down & restarting the service fixes it.

lipigandhi3196
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue and it is private cloud. We also tried to create the new Env using provision and also restarted the Message Processor and Management servers but facing the same issue.

Version history
Last update:
‎08-11-2015 06:44 AM
Updated by: