Apigee Support Update: Antipatterns, Troubleshooting Playbooks and Videos

With immense pleasure, we would like to share you all some useful resources.

Over the years, Apigee Support engineers have had the privilege of working with many customer teams on challenges they've faced in their Digital Transformation journeys.

Based on this direct experience assisting our customers, Apigee Support has created educational material to help you understand and solve many kinds of product issues.

The following e-books and playbooks are designed to help you troubleshoot and solve problems at all stages of the API SDLC, from development to post production.

1. The Book of Apigee Edge Antipatterns
    • The e-book outlines common antipatterns that Apigee Support has observed in the field. The book is intended to help you avoid common antipatterns and use Apigee products as effectively as possible.
  2. Troubleshooting Playbooks
    • Our comprehensive troubleshooting playbooks provide quick and effective solutions to errors and other issues you may encounter when working with Apigee products. Use the playbooks to diagnose and resolve commonly occurring issues. In many cases, searching in Apigee docs for an error message string will help you find the relevant playbook.
  3. Configuration and Troubleshooting Videos
    • The configuration and troubleshooting videos demonstrates how to configure virtual hosts, keystores, truststores, SSL certificates, 1 way and 2 way SSL etc and also instructions to troubleshoot and resolve commonly occurring problems observed when working with Apigee products.
  4. Policy Error Playbooks
    • The policy error troubleshooting playbooks help you resolve policy runtime and deployment errors. The troubleshooting playbooks carefully explain the cause of each error and offer concrete solutions.

We sincerely hope that you make use of these resources and find them useful.

We value your feedback. Please feel free to comment on playbook and other documentation pages.

We will keep you posted on updates to these documentation and any new additions to our list of Support Documentation.

Comments
sujnana
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

One of the anti pattern mentioned in the book is Logging data to third party servers using JavaScript policy. We have a requirement to use http url (service) for logging. The message logging support only TCP and UDP protocol. As suggested here we have used asynchronous javascript call. But we can't use JS policy in post client flow. It is good if Google/Apigee makes available http logging in Message Logging policy in near future.

ankiesaini147

This is really impressive pattern which i found here and also very supportable for me clear clipboard history now I can handle many of the things which I never saw before. Thanks a lot for the amazing facts here.

Version history
Last update:
‎09-27-2018 11:06 AM
Updated by: