Launched: Teams feature in Apigee Edge OPDK

Former Community Member
Not applicable
1 5 1,677

Last week we released a preview of/early release of a new feature in OPDK v18.01 called "Teams". One of the often asked features of us is how can proxy developers be grouped to match the organization they're working in. Also, how can a team lead manage permissions/roles to reflect changes within the organization (i.e., a new team member or a existing member leaves). This feature addresses some of the concerns.

Please note, this is a preview/early release of the feature. We would love to hear your feedback here or by usual channels (email etc.).

Normally, we would publish our documentation in the regular site, but this time we took a different route. Here is the link to the documentation: https://apiportal-teams.apigee.io/get-started

NOTE: To access this documentation, please create an account on the documentation site.

NOTE 2: This feature applies to OPDK 18.01. This feature is not (yet) available on the Cloud.

Comments
jessesalazar
Explorer

I am unable to create an account there. When I sign up, it complains that the captcha (which doesn't exist, or is invisible captcha), has failed.

orlahirish

Link provided in the post doesn't work. It returns the following message: "We are sorry, but that page could not be found." essay service

robinrana
Participant I

After clicking on above doc link, it redirects to link https://apiportal-teams.apigee.io/get-started, after clicking on this link got the message 'We are sorry, but that page could not be found. Perhaps you need to log in to see this?'
While I'm trying to create the account I'm also facing captcha error.

"Sorry, your response to the captcha challenge failed to pass our turing test, please try again!"

cladius_fernand
Participant V

Same issue as mentioned by Jesse.

mdunker
Staff

@srinandans Seeing if you can comment on this

Version history
Last update:
‎02-14-2018 02:52 PM
Updated by:
Former Community Member