Apigee 4MV4D - Programming of APIs - Series

Hello Apigeeks,

I am sure many of you love Apigee 4MV4D (4 Minute Videos 4 Developers) videos. We believe 4MV4D videos will help developers to learn something very quickly & very focussed on a particular topic.

I am glad to announce my youtube channel where I will be posting series of 4MV4D videos related to Apigee Edge & New Apigee Edge Experience UI. I need your support to post first episode(4MV4D) of Programming of APIs series Season 01.

I promise to post the first video once the channel subscription reaches 10 Apigeeks. Please subscribe to channel here & share with your friends/colleagues who is interested in Apigee Edge API development.

I would like to take this opportunity to share with Apigee Community upcoming Season 1 of 4MV4D - Programming of APIs series titles with you.

S01E01 - Digital Is Coming:

You will learn about why you need Apigee Edge & what it means to be digital business powered by APIs.

S01E02 - The Apigee Edge:

You will learn about the important API Management features of Apigee Edge.

S01E03 - API Proxy:

Create your first API proxy quickly using New Apigee Edge Experience.

S01E04 - Request, Response, Flow Variables:

Learn the basics of Apigee API proxy, Sneak peek into Apigee API runtime flow.

S01E05 - The Proxy EndPoint & The Target EndPoint:

Learn the basics of Apigee API proxy & understand end points.

S01E06 - The Apigee Edge API Proxy Flows:

The Art of Apigee API Proxy development.

S01E07 - Apigee Policy:

Out of the box functionality, that awaits for your API development.

S01E08 - You Code or You Config:

Welcome to the API Programming world of Apigee.

S01E09 - API Product:

Learn to package the APIs in Apigee Edge.

S01E10 - Cache & Scale:

Learn how Apigee helps you scale your existing legacy APIs.

4MV4D videos in above series will be completely focussed on Apigee API Developers & help you learn many interesting concepts very quickly. Don't forget to subscribe to channel here. I promise to start a new series once subscribers count reaches 50 in youtube channel here. Please feel free to share the youtube channel with your friends and colleagues who are interested in Apigee.

Feel free to send your feedback/queries using comments below.

Comments
benrodriguez

these are great videos @Anil . I use them as a model for internal training videos.

anilsr
Staff

Thank you @Ben Rodriguez for your feedback, Glad it's helpful. We are trying to add more 4MV4D videos. Keep watching this space for more videos.

anilsr
Staff
anilsr
Staff
anilsr
Staff
anilsr
Staff
anilsr
Staff
anilsr
Staff